– Expert Physician with thirty years experience in PRIMARY CARE medicine performing highly advanced and managerial medical work; directing medical activities, diagnosing and treating patients, administering specialized medical treatments and procedures.
– Experience in ER setting, treating multiple body trauma, reading X rays, immobilization of fractures, suturing wounds and managing acute bronchospasm.
– Strong ability using Electronic Medical Record (EMR), PC trouble .
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
– Profound ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
– Demonstrated uncommon knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and educate patients on their usage.
– Offer alternative medicine options to patients that present multiple chemical allergies.